• Sound meditation theory involving both esoteric and analytical approaches.
• Introduction to Himalayan Singing Bowls, how to “sing” a bowl, and proper evaluation of potential Singing Bowl prior to purchase.
• Spinal Pranayamic breath via Shushumna visualization.
• Chakra energy point stimulation via visualization and “brushing / stirring” techniques.
• Chakra Bija Mantra toning, Mudra exercises, and Breath Awareness.
• Following these exercises I will perform a 1 hour Chakra sound meditation involving Tuvan Throat Singing, Himalayan Singing Bowls and a Shruti Box. Students will have an opportunity to either lay in Savasana, or sitting meditation to include optional Chakra
visualization, Mudra, and 3rd eye lock.
• All attendees with receive a choice of 4 different high resolution 1hr long ShaamaahS Chakra meditations and “cheat sheet” with Chakra descriptions, Mudra, and Mantras.
• Students will leave this class with the ability to practice, and develop their own personal meditation practice.
• For an audio preview of the sound meditation go to www.shaamaahs.com/music
Yoga Okoboji School of Yoga