U of O Oktoberfest Vendor Show
September 30, 2023
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Participation is open to all types of vendors. If multiple vendors with the same products apply, the first to apply will be accepted for the 2023 event.
Early Bird Booth Fee $50 until September 1. Registration Fee increases to $75 on September 2.
- Deadline to apply is Friday, September 22nd, 2022 – SOLD OUT!!
- Booth size is approximately 10’x10’, with 6-10 feet of space between each booth. Bring display materials, including tables, chairs, display boards, tents, and accessories. Electricity is not available on the grounds. The space is on grass. Please bring any materials you need for your display.
- The IGLA Chamber of Commerce and Arnolds Park Amusement Park are not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage of any kind to any products or other personal property. Insurance is the responsibility of the vendor. Come prepared for inclement weather.
- Products must be family friendly. No profanities or vulgar language allowed. You will be asked to leave if any products of this nature are on site.
- Iowa sales tax is the vendor’s responsibility. Permits may be obtained by calling 1-800-367-3888. Exhibitors are responsible for collecting and reporting their own sales tax. Call 1-800-367-3888 or visit tax.iowa.gov with questions.
- No refunds. If you need to cancel, vendor fees will not be refunded. Please let the IGLA Chamber know if you will not be in attendance at the event.
PARKING: Vendor Parking is available in the Arnolds Park Amusement Park Parking Lot and all other area parking lots. Specific spaces for vendors will not be reserved. Do not take parking spaces labeled as reserved or handicapped. Vendors are not allowed to park their vehicles on Preservation Plaza at any time.
TIMING: Vendors are required to be in attendance for the duration of the event. You must be set up by 10:00am. Vendors may begin setting up at 8:30am. If vendors are late or leave early, they will not be invited back to future vendor shows.
DISPLAY: Do not set up in space other than for what you’ve paid. Do not ‘take’ space that wasn’t assigned to you or cross into common spaces. Tents and tables must be provided by the vendor. No display items will be provided by Arnolds Park Amusement Park or the IGLA Chamber of Commerce. You are responsible for the set-up and take-down of your space.
SPACE GUIDELINES: you are responsible for your tent, displays, and merchandise. Please be prepared for inclement weather. Everything about your tent and set-up must fit into your 10’x10’ space. Very limited electricity is available. Please let us know if you need electricity in advance and we will let you know if we have anything available. Vendor locations are predetermined, and changes cannot be made day of, unless made by IGLA Chamber staff. If you have specific requests, please let us know ahead of time. Vendor locations will be shared with you the week of the event and staff will be available on site to direct you to your space the day of.
PRODUCT GUIDELINES: All products and services sold must be family friendly. No profanities or vulgar language allowed. If inappropriate items are found, you will be asked to leave and not allowed back at future events. We have a preference on hand crafted and locally made items to the Midwest.
TAXES: Vendors are responsible for collecting, reporting and submitting their own sales taxes. Permits may be obtained by calling 1-800-367-3888. Call 1-800-367-3888 or visit tax.iowa.gov with questions.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If you are no longer available to attend, please let the IGLA Chamber know ahead of time. No refunds will be issued. The event will be held rain or shine. Please come prepared for inclement weather.
POSITIVITY: This is a family-friendly event. A positive attitude goes a long way with customers. If you aren’t having a good show, the last person who wants to hear you grumble about it is the customer who is within earshot. Present your smiling faces and at the least you’ll get a smile in return. If you the comments about the show, please address them to the Marketing & Events Coordinator, Morgan, or CEO, Blain, who will be on site for the event. Morgan email is firstname.lastname@example.org and Blain’s is email@example.com.
Venue: Preservation Plaza