We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
September 26, 2020
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Arnolds Park Amusement Park Museum
Time: 10:00am – 4:00pm – Can sign up for specific time or come & go.
Entry Fee: $15 per player
Awards: First Place $50, Second Place $25 & Third Place $15
Rules & Information:
- Tournament is a come and go event with entries being played between 10:00am and 4:00pm.
- Winners are not require to be present at the end of the tournament and will be contacted via cell phone.
- Each entrant will play eleven different Pinball Machines.
- A combined number of the 10 highest scores from play will be submitted as final score.
- Each of the eleven scores must be initialed by a scorekeeper in order to be counted
- A “TILT” stops that game and the score shown on the score reel will be the recorded score for that machine and game.
- If a score rollover ( over 1999 points) imminent, the entrant mush notify the scorekeeper before rollover occurs to be counted as a qualifying score.
- In the event of a mechanical breakdown on one of the machines and a repair cannot be made, the scores for that machine will be thrown out for every entry.
- Multiple entries for one person are allowed.
- entry must be completed before additional entries can be started.
- All participant will be expected to conform to proper pinball etiquette. Failure to follow proper etiquette is cause for removal of tournament and property.
- No harassment of other players
- No abuse of the machines
- No Foul language or bad sportsmanship.