Seasons is a comprehensive Behavioral Health Center offering a broad range of psychiatric and behavioral health services to communities in Northwest Iowa. We are excited to be participating in the SAMHSA Suicide Prevention Grant Project, allowing our staff to receive specialized training and provide suicide prevention, outreach and specialized services to our communities, specifically focusing on victims of domestic violence, farmers & ag-related workers, and immigrants & refugees in Northwest Iowa. As the largest behavioral health provider in the area, we are committed to providing Innovative, Impactful, and Influential services to the communities we serve. Help us make a difference – join our team today!
We are currently seeking a full-time Care Coordinator.
The Care Coordinator will:
- Create a caring and healing environment for clients and families from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds
- Advocate for and assist victims of domestic violence in securing safe shelter, transitional, and/or permanent housing in an atmosphere that is sensitive to their unique needs
- Work closely with local victim services agencies, shelters, and other community agencies to ensure access to safe housing, understanding unique conditions related to COVID-19
- Utilize evidence-based, trauma-informed, and family-centered programs with fidelity
- Coordinate with both internal and external care providers to ensure clients are connected with the services they need
- Assist clients with enrollment into the program, including all necessary documentation
- Provide community education and outreach to raise awareness about available services
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Human Services or a related field is required
- 1-3 years’ experience working with victims of domestic violence preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience working with clients from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds preferred
- Bilingual candidates are preferred
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills; understand issues of violence against women and children, poverty, and homelessness; knowledge of chemical dependency and mental health issues
- Some travel is required for this position, so a valid driver’s license is required
This is a full-time position that could be based out of several of our Northwest Iowa locations, including Spencer, Sheldon, Sioux Center, Storm Lake, and Spirit Lake. For more information, please visit us at www.seasonscenter.org or contact our human resources department at 800-242-5101.
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab at www.seasonscenter.org.