Seasons is a comprehensive Behavioral Health Center offering a broad range of psychiatric and behavioral health services to communities in Northwest Iowa. We are excited to be participating in the SAMHSA Suicide Prevention Grant Project, allowing our staff to receive specialized training and provide suicide prevention, outreach and specialized services to our communities, specifically focusing on victims of domestic violence, farmers & ag-related workers, and immigrants & refugees in Northwest Iowa. As the largest behavioral health provider in the area, we are committed to providing Innovative, Impactful, and Influential services to the communities we serve. Help us make a difference – join our team today!
We are currently seeking a full-time Domestic Violence Care Coordinator.
The Care Coordinator will:
- Provide care coordination services to adults who are victims of domestic violence and are struggling with behavioral health challenges as a result of the COVID-19 crisis, particularly those at a heightened risk of suicide
- Use screening and assessment tools to identify needs and gaps in care
- Coordinate with both internal and external care providers to ensure clients are connected with the services they need; Assist and advocate on behalf of clients in problem-solving issues related to the behavioral health care system, financial, or social barriers
- Assist clients with enrollment into the program, including all necessary documentation
- Provide community education and outreach to raise awareness about available services
- Participate in team meetings and projects to develop the program and ensure high quality implementation
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Human Services or a related field is required
- 2 years of related experience working with victims of domestic violence is preferred
- Bilingual candidates are preferred
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Some travel is required for this position, so a valid driver’s license is required
This is a full-time position that could be based out of our Sheldon, IA or Sioux Center, IA offices. For more information, please visit us at www.seasonscenter.org or contact our human resources department at 800-242-5101.
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab at www.seasonscenter.org.