Seasons is a comprehensive Behavioral Health Center offering a broad range of psychiatric and behavioral health services to communities in Northwest Iowa. We are excited to be participating in a large Federal Regional Partnership Grant, allowing our staff to receive specialized training related to children and trauma in order to provide increased trauma-informed services both in-home and in-office to children and families in Northwest Iowa. As the largest behavioral health provider in the area, we are committed to providing Innovative, Impactful, and Influential services to the communities we serve. Help us make a difference – join our team today!
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is currently seeking a full-time Family Case Coordinator in our Spencer, IA location.
The Family Case Coordinator will:
- Provide intensive family case management services in their designated service area
- Facilitate activities to recruit, engage, and retain clients and families in services
- Create a safe and welcoming environment for current and potential clients
- Administer and score enrollment screenings and assessments under the supervision of a licensed Psychologist
- Provide services in client’s homes, community locations, or in one of Seasons’ multiple locations
- Build positive relationships and community partnerships to promote program services to ensure enrollment goals are met and/or exceeded
- Provide resource navigation and skill building services, such as Parents and Children Together (PACT), Parenting Wisely, or Seeking Safety, to families enrolled in RPG services
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or a related field is required
- At least 1 year of experience administering assessments and testing is preferred
For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact our human resources department at 800-242-5101.
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab at www.seasonscenter.org.