Seasons is a comprehensive Behavioral Health Center offering broad range of psychiatric and behavioral health services to communities in Northwest Iowa. As the largest behavioral health provider in Northwest Iowa, we are committed to providing Innovative, Impactful, and Influencing services to the communities we serve. Be part of that difference – join our team today!
We are currently seeking a high energy, passionate individual to join our team at Autumn's Center in Spencer, IA as a Family Therapist.
The Family Therapist will:
- Provide high quality group and individual treatment services to individuals with mental and behavioral health challenges
- Attend trainings to learn a variety of evidence-based treatment modalities and then utilizing those treatments with clients
- Provide services in various settings, including the family home, one of Seasons’ clinical office locations, or another community setting as deemed appropriate
- Utilize professional and clinical judgment for initial and ongoing assessment, treatment planning, care coordination, specialized trauma care and discharge planning
- Practice within the scope of individual and agency licenses, and follows all agency policies and procedures
- Must have completed or be near the completion of a Master’s program in Social Work or Counseling
- Two years of experience working in a behavioral health setting is preferred
For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact our human resources department at 800-242-5101.
Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab at www.seasonscenter.org.