Land Mark Products, Inc.
Full time position now available in our manufacturing facility.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary contact for all quality, food safety, and regulatory comments and concerns.
- Manage/Improve quality and food safety system
- Maintain/Ensure HACCP program compliance
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of Food Safety, HAACP, SQF, PCQI, & GMP
- HAACP certification required
- PCQI certification desired
- Experience in ready to eat food manufacturing desired
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office & Excel required
Salary based on experience. Send resume to email@example.com