Accura HealthCare embraces a unique upside-down culture, putting residents and direct-care staff at the top level of the organization. Our Resource Center associates play a key role in supporting Accura's purpose, "to care for others" and advancing the mission, “to be partners in care and family for life” and are expected to provide exceptional customer service by demonstrating and upholding our values of trust, integrity, accountability, commitment, and kindness through the development of strong relationships, servant leadership, and effective communication and follow-up.
Accura HealthCare, a leading post-acute healthcare provider based in Iowa, with communities in Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota and Nebraska, and growing. Our Sales and Business Development Associate will provide marketing, PR, business development and liaison support to our Spirit Lake and Milford communities within Northwest Iowa.
Healthcare Partnership Associate Job Summary:
This position will report directly to the Resource Center VP of Admissions and Network Development and will support Accura’s facilities. This individual will work primarily to build and maintain the facilities’ census and will drive the facilities’ referral and admission processes. This position is responsible for creating positive working relationships with key referral partners and referral influencers in the community through marketing initiatives and messaging. You will develop relationships with established referral partners as well as develop new contacts, communicate facility successes and strengths, organize events, and create/execute outcome-based marketing strategy and plans.
- BS/BA Degree in related field is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated marketing related experience in a healthcare setting with long-term care experience preferred.
- Successful track record identifying and building local relationships
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including ability to facilitate small-group presentations
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities with excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Ability to strategically drive results while promoting Accura’s values and mission.
- Must possess a valid state drivers’ license.
- Ability to travel within a 90-mile radius of the facilities on a regular basis.
- Excellent customer service skills with a desire to build and nurture relationships.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and ability to learn new applications.
- A professional, courteous, and helpful demeanor.