Hope Haven Job Coaches help our clients develop and use specific job and work skills to fulfill their potential. In this vital role, Job Coaches guide people of various abilities find ways to become active members of the community.
We are looking for On Call Job Coaches to empower our clients with independent life skills. As a Job Coach, you’ll show clients how they can apply their natural gifts and talents to their work responsibilities, and you’ll help them develop the social and job-related skills necessary to navigate the workplace.
The ideal candidate for this role will have excellent communication and customer service skills; you’ll not only need to help clients, but you’ll also be dealing directly with employment specialists to ensure a high-quality working relationship. Our Job Coaches are the compassionate glue that joins people who want to work with the companies that need work done. To be successful, you’ll not only need creativity, great people skills, and superior organization talents, but you will also need lots of energy and a contagiously positive attitude.
In addition to the above, the following requirements need to be met in order to qualify for an interview:
• High school diploma or GED/HSED
• A valid Class C driver’s license (unless site requires Class D), reliable transportation, & proof of insurance
• Ability to obtain Employment Specialist Training certificate
• Passion for helping people with a variety of strengths and abilities to assure tasks are completed as required
• Ability to pass a health assessment, drug screening, & criminal background check
If you are called to use your gifts and talents to help others, we would love to consider your application.