Iowa Great Lakes Tourism Industry Leader and Award Winning Boat Dealership seeking qualified
Graphic Design and Marketing Coordinator.
Send Resumes to: Debbie Parks | Debbie@parksmarina.com | 712-332-7303
Position to include a wide variety of Marketing and Graphic Design projects for a large, fast paced, multi-faceted company. Candidate will assist in the design and layout of marketing materials such as and not limited to: ad design and layout, brochures, menus newsletters, website, specialty printed apparel, and accessories. Must be self-starter and able to multi-task many projects at once. This position must able to adapt to the ever changing work environment of a growing company. Energetic & outgoing personality with a strong work ethic is essential. Candidate must be willing to learn, work as a team, and be personally driven to help contribute to an innovative company. Creativity, open mindedness, general sense of humor and ability to have fun while you work are required.
- Design, layout and production of a monthly newsletter and weekly mass email.
- Website maintenance and management.
- Assist in management of all aspects of Social Media marketing: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snap Chat, You Tube etc.
- Advertisement layout and design for multiple location, multi-faceted company including but not limited to ads for print, digital, website, social media outlets and more.
- T-Shirt and merchandise print design – design and send for print t-shirt designs for resale in our stores.
- Design and distribute marketing materials for all parts of the business to include but not limited to: brochures, rack cards, food and beverage menus, banners, price tags, labels, stickers, business cards, digital and print signage, invitations, postcards, various marketing mailers and special documents.
- Assist in the advertising and marketing strategies for all Parks Marina locations.
- Candidate must be able to work in a team environment and contribute from brainstorming to execution of all forms of promotions, from large scale boating events to social media campaigns.
- Ability to think creatively while keeping a profit oriented point of view.
Other Duties as Needed/Requested
- Layout slides for digital signage & slideshows.
- Create and implement marketing initiatives to drive new business.
- Assist in the process of research, purchase, and placement of retail items for all Parks Marina locations.
- Actively participate at promotional events of the organization as called upon.
- Position requires some weekend, overtime, and summer holiday work as well as hours worked outside of a normal business day.
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills.
- Strong PC, Apple, internet, and graphic design knowledge & skills.
- Competent in Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of most common social media platforms including but not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat.
- Disciplined, strong work ethic and desire to be part of a winning team.
Pay will commensurate with experience.
Great employee bonus plan and benefits! Live and work at the upper Midwest’s most beautiful resort destination!