The Production Tech position is responsible for rotating duties on a fast-paced assembly line that includes the handling of raw materials and finished product. Performs a variety of operational functions by either operating a machine or by handling the product itself during the process of raw material into food products. Shift hours – 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Monday-Saturday
- Work on a production line, according to procedures. May be required to work other positions within the Production facility.
- Follow all safety procedures and participate in safety training. Maintain safe and efficient use of equipment, tools and person.
- Must be willing to cross train in all production departments and will be required to work in other departments when necessary to meet production schedules.
- High energy, enthusiastic, core values, and company philosophy.
- Ability to follow a production schedule and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to follow directions and established procedures.
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
Please apply online at www.indeed.com or stop by and pick up an application at 1007 Okoboji Ave., Milford, IA 51351 Any questions please call 712-338-2771, ext. 188 or email email@example.com