We are seeking a compassionate, experienced resident assistant to join our Senior Living Assisted Living care team. In this role, you will help our residents maintain a sense of independence and vitality by aiding them in daily tasks that are challenging for them. You will always put the resident’s needs and safety first and work to provide a warm and caring environment. You will report to the Director of Nursing and help residents with daily tasks ranging from hygiene and mobility to household duties.
Resident Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide compassionate and individualized assistance to our residents
- Assist with daily personal tasks such as dressing, oral hygiene, and bathing
- Help with dropping off, picking up, and hanging laundry
- Monitor and report any concerning changes in residents’ behavior or condition
- Ensure residents are eating and drinking according to health care provider’s orders
- Make sure residents are taking all medications on time and in proper amounts
- Provide compassionate yet professional companionship and conversation
We currently are seeking a candidate to work the 10pm to 6am shift both full time and part time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $13.00 /hour