Come live where others like to vacation. This is the place to be whether it's Hunting, Fishing, the Trails, the Lakes. We truly have it all.
Looking for a job that combines competitive pay with good culture? Have you been considering the automotive industry but don't know how to break in? Rydell Auto Group is one of the largest & best selling automotive retailers across the Midwest and West Coast. We are seeking qualified and flexible candidates to apply for our growing sales team.
Experience in customer service, hotels & restaurants industries, retail sales, IT or call centers are encouraged to apply. We have an in-house Training team dedicated to your success; offering online and in-store training programs with our manufacturers.
- Medical and Dental
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Training
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day
- Available to work flexible hours & weekends
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check. Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record.