*Opportunity to work remote!
Looking for a career packing with purpose, passion and opportunity to make a positive impact? Healthcare facilities are short staffed, and they need YOU to help them find quality healthcare professionals to assist with their staffing shortages and care for their patients. Join the GrapeTree bunch as a Staffing Specialist at our corporate office in Milford, Iowa – just miles away from Lake Okoboji! Not located in our area? No problem! We have opportunities to be a remote team member. This position does NOT require any license or certification in healthcare, but we ARE looking for individuals with a passion for helping others while providing excellent customer service. The Staffing Specialist position focuses on building relationships between our clients and healthcare professionals, ensuring shifts are filled and patient care is met.
*Base salary plus opportunity for monthly incentive bonuses.*
- Coordinate schedules and fill staffing needs for nursing homes, assisted living facilities, hospitals, etc.
- Communicate and work closely with healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals daily
- Utilize the most up-to-date technology to provide excellent customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent
- High level of confidentiality and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organization, computer, and communication skills
- The role of a Staffing Specialist may require night and weekend shifts to be worked as business needs arise.
- Ability to type 30 or more WPM
- $15/hour + opportunity to earn incentives
The Perks of Working for Us
- Benefits begin first of the month following date of hire to include health insurance, vision/dental plan, short-term disability, flexible spending account, life insurance, 401k, paid time off (PTO), holiday pay, and your birthday is a paid day off
- Casual dress code, 24/7 fitness center and ergonomic standing desks
- Paid training provided
- Hourly wage + incentives
- Opportunity to work remotely based on your location
- Workstation is a cubicle setting with ergonomic adjustment availabilities
- Multiple monitors
- Frequent phone usage
- Adequate lighting for workspace, clean environment with moderate noise levels
Remote Team Member Internet Requirements
- 25mb Download / 5mb upload internet speed with no data cap (or close)
- Broadband, Fiber, or cable ethernet connection. No satellite or dial-up connection
- 2 Ethernet ports on router that will allow an ethernet cable to be plugged in
Award Winning | GrapeTree was recently ranked #3175 on the Inc5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies and #47 on the Staffing Industry Analyst List of Fastest Growing Healthcare Staffing Firms!
Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity